THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER AND TAKES TWO WEEKS TO SHIP
The Mel-8704R-REM-SDD is a more advanced version of our most popular Mel Meter, the Mel-8704R.
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & ambient Temperature changes in the environment, this device also uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent Magnetic Field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion...(4) Multi-Colored LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. This device also includes our popular SDD Shadow Detection Audible Alarm circuit. This new feature is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
- Measures EMF, Ambient Temperature, and Shadow Detection (SDD) simultaneously.
- EMF "Burst" (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- Includes manual temperature baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons - Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes exclusive SDD shadow detection with adjustable sensitivity detects subtle light level variations in the environment.
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (2) Illumination light sources to create light contrast variations
This EM field can ONLY be influenced by materials and objects with high electron mobility (many free electrons) in other words conductive properties. Conductivity is determined by the types of atoms in a material. Based on Conductive source, proximity & strength, the EM field can be easily changed causing some field distortion. When this happens, there are (4) colorful LED lights and Sound that will activate. The visual and audible response is proportional and correlates directly to the REM field disturbance. The stronger the influence on the REM field, the more intense the LED's and Sound response. This new feature is immune to Radio Waves, AC/DC EMF and other influences that may lead to a false positive response. For best results, Place the device on a non-conductive surface when conducting your communication sessions. The Mel-REM can also be used as a hand held device, but careful attention should be made to keep hand and fingers toward the bottom of the instrument.
Also included is our popular SDD Shadow Detection Circuit. The SDD audible alarm provides descending tones for light intensity decrease, and ascending tones for light intensity increase. The SDD is self calibrating and comes with a general purpose RED LED illumination source.
The SDD works with:
* RED & GREEN LEDs
* A RED or GREEN Laser Grid
* A RED or GREEN Laser Pointer
* LED Flashlight
* The Mel Meter Flashlight can also be used as a diffuse reflective sensor up to 5' away. This feature enables detection of reflective or solid objects that pass in front of the Mel Meter. Or, turn the Mel
flashlight OFF to detect self illuminating or glowing objects in the field of view.
* You can use the light from a RED exit sign, street light coming through a window, or any other indirect
"stable" incandescent light.
- Brands DAS/Pro-Measurement
- Product Code: Mel-8704R-REM-SDD
- Availability: In Stock