The REM Puck is an antenna-less modern take on the REM Pod.
A modern design with an EMF and proximity sensing bubble with an 18 inch
diameter. It plays a playful melody when activated. One melody plays when the
EMF is triggered and a different melody plays when the proximity sensor is
triggered. The sleek, no antenna, design encloses 3 circuits. There is an EMF
sensing circuit, a REM proximity sensing circuit and a low battery circuit.
When the battery gets low the other two circuits are turned off and a red light
will illuminate letting you know the battery is low. No more false positives
due to a low battery. (Watch Video Below)
- Alerts with a melody rather than an alarm
- Has a low battery circuit to eliminate false positives
- Detects motion and EMF
- Motion detection continues through stationary objects such as walls
- 18 inches of an EMF bubble around the unit
- Filters out noise such as the electrical in a building
- REDUCE FALSE POSITIVES Unit filters out cell phone frequencies and 2-way communication.
- Tripod insert located on the bottom
- Long battery life when Li-Ion batteries are used
As far as sensitivity to proximity, the device uses microwave sensing. It generates a powerful EM field 18 inches around itself WITH NO ANTENNA! The EMF detection is in the low EMF range, not the ELF. Most paranormal gear such as the K-II are extreme low frequency (ELF). That means the device can pick up frequencies higher than 20k and filters out noise such as the electrical in a building. Plus, it also filters out cell phone frequencies and 2-way communication. ALL TO REDUCE FALSE POSITIVES.
REM Puck COMING SOON
- Product Code: REM Puck
- Availability: Pre-Order