On our investigations we mount Mel Meters, digital recorders, cameras, camcorders, illuminators and pretty much anything with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount on the ParaRig. . We use cell phone mounts for items like P-SB7 spirit boxes, Ovilus 5 and our C2 FLIR unit. You can mount six pieces of gear and even more
I’m sure you have walked around on an investigation with some type of rig with a camcorder and an illuminator. After a bit you start switching hands as your arm gets tired. Then when you review the video its bouncing around. Not with the ParaRig.
The included neck strap deals with the weight and the two handle keep the ParaRig level. Your arms will never get tired and you can take one hand off to adjust gear, reach in your pocket or scratch your nose. Plus you can mount the ParaRig to a tripod for a stationary application.
The Pararig includes
- ParaRig: approx. 15 x 1 inch
- Four (4) 1/4- 20 Tripod Screw with thumb nut
- Two (2) 1/4″ Male to 1/4″ Female Screw Adapter
- Two (2) Hot Shoe Flash Mount Adapter
- Two (2) Phenolic Tapered Handle with Stud, Fluted
- One (1) neck strap
- One (1) cellphone mount
- Product Code: Pararig
- Availability: Out Of Stock